TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Opening Times:
- Monday – Tuesday: 10am – 5pm | Wine tasting & Cheese and Charcuterie Boards
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 5pm | Restaurant & Wine Tasting
Sunday: 10am – 4pm | Reservations & Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting is on a first come first serve basis at R120.00 per guest.
- To confirm your lunch booking, please request a reference number.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of (R120 per person) to secure Lunch bookings. If a member from your group does not honour their booking the deposit for that member will be forfeited. Should you honour your booking the deposit will go towards your final bill.
- Should you be running late, please contact us on 066 449 2620. If we do not receive a call you will unfortunately forfeit your booking. We will only hold your booking 30 minutes after confirmed time.
- Strictly only one bill will be generated for the entire party. Separate payments will be accepted.
- We automatically charge a 12% service fee on your bill for your waitron if you are 6 guests or more.
- Please take note: Balloons (AND confetti) may not be brought onto our property as we are a waste free Enviroment – but we can happily assist with alternative decorations.
- Please note that bookings close 4 p.m. Friday afternoons. You may call 066 449 2620 and speak to the hostess.
- Please note that our prices are subject to change without notice.
- Outside cake or cupcakes are not permitted, please enquire as we can happily assist you with a cake or cupcakes for your event.
- If you would like to bring a photographer please enquire with our manager.
- We charge R150.00 corkage per bottle that is brought onto our property.
3Please take note that no refunds are permitted– If your booking arrangements change in advance we can accommodate you with a voucher to the same value you have paid for you to use at our Estate
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol in the following cases:
- Underage individuals
- Those who have over-consumed.
- Excessively rowdy or unruly customers.
- A person is harassing staff or other customers.
- Our establishment is at capacity.
- We feel the customer is at risk.